I was born in Braila, Romania and studied Graphics at “George Enescu” National University of Arts, Faculty of Visual Arts and Design, Iasi, Romania, between 2015 - 2018 and a Master programme at the same specialization between 2018 - 2020. Curently I live in Brasov, Romania.
I was always interested in art, in all of its forms, hence the diversity of mediums I use in my artwork. Out of all techniques, the favourites are printmaking, photography, traditional and digital drawing, watercolor and acrylics.
Although I'm only at the start of my career, here are some of my exhibitions:
- "Vespasian Lungu" Painting and Graphics National Contest, Art Galleries, Braila, Romania, May 2015
- Festivalul Artei si Creatiei Studentesti GAUDEAMUS, Casa de Cultura a Studentilor, Iasi, Romania, April 2016
- Painting and Graphics Camp, Ipotesti, Botosani, Romania, 20-28 June 2016
- ”Interferences” - FIVE PLUS Art Gallery, Viena, Austria, June 2017
- ”Punctele B+” - personal exhibition, Aparte Gallery, UNAGE Iasi, Romania, December 2017
- “Punctele B+” - personal exhibition, Casa de Cultura “Mihai Ursachi”, Iasi, Romania, July 2018
- Amural Visual Festival, Brasov, Romania, August 2018
- “Desen si Colaj”, group exhibition, Biblioteca Municipala “Stefan Petica”, HELIOS Gallery, Tecuci, Romania, May 2019
- "Desen si Colaj", group exhibition,"N. N. Tonitza" Art Gallery, Barlad, Romania, 26 June 2019
- "Timp trecut, timp prezent", group exhibition Casa Bals, "George Enescu" National University of Arts, Iasi, Romania, June 2019
- "Noaptea Alba a Galeriilor" - "Above us only sky", group exhibition, Metrom Be Clockwise, Brasov, Romania, 11 October 2019
- "Christmas Pop-Up Store #2 by local artists", Art Fair, Art OneZero, Brasov, Romania, 6-18 December 2019